- A.B., Chemistry, Harvard University, magna cum laude with highest honors
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- M.D., Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Identifying molecular, cellular and organ-level barriers to effective anti-neoplastic therapy
- Derek Bok Teaching Award, Harvard University (1992)
- Navy Achievement Medal (1995)
- San Diego County Community Service Award (1995)
- Navy Commendation Medal (1996)
- Cunningham Graduate Biochemistry Award (2000)
- Frist Scholar – International Achievement Summit (2003)
- Coniglio Prize in Biochemistry (2003)
- Founder’s Medal (First in Class), Vanderbilt University (2003)
- Leonard B. Holman Award (2004)
- Superior Patient Care Award, Massachusetts General Hospital (2007)
Pranshu Mohindra, Heather B Neuman, Kevin R Kozak
The Role of Radiation in Retroperitoneal Sarcomas.
Curr Treat Options Oncol: 2013;
Darya Buehler, Patrick Rush, Jason R Hasenstein, Stephanie R Rice, Gholam Reza Hafez, B Jack Longley, Kevin R Kozak
Expression of angiopoietin-TIE system components in angiosarcoma.
Mod. Pathol.: 2013;
T J Kruser, S R Rice, K P Cleary, H M Geye, W A Tome, P M Harari, K R Kozak
Acute Hematologic and Mucosal Toxicities in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Undergoing Chemoradiotherapy: A Comparison of 3D-CRT, IMRT, and Helical Tomotherapy.
Technol. Cancer Res. Treat.: 2013;
Poonam Yadav, Bhudatt R Paliwal, Kevin Kozak
Dosimetric comparison of photon and proton treatment techniques for chondrosarcoma of thoracic spine.
Med Dosim: 2013;
Darya Buehler, Stephanie R Rice, John S Moody, Patrick Rush, Gholam-Reza Hafez, Steven Attia, B Jack Longley, Kevin R Kozak
Angiosarcoma Outcomes and Prognostic Factors: A 25-Year Single Institution Experience.
Am. J. Clin. Oncol.: 2013;