Harari Lab Page
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, Biology: B.S.
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia, M.D.
- Internal Medicine, University of California Davis, Sacramento, California.
- Radiation Oncology and Cancer Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona.
- Head and neck cancer
- Molecular modulation of radiation response
- Conformal head and neck radiation treatment techniques
- Molecular inhibition of growth factor receptor signaling
Fields of Interest
- Radiation Oncology
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Oncology Training and Education
- Professor & Chairman, Department of Human Oncology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
- Associate Director, UW Paul P. Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Jack Fowler Professor of Human Oncology
Paul M Harari, Mark A Ritter, Albert J van der Kogel
Obituary and Tribute to John "Jack" Francis Fowler, PhD, DSc (1925-2016).
Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys.: 2017, 97(5);886-888
Thomas G Gessert, Christopher J Britt, Austin M W Maas, Aaron M Wieland, Paul M Harari, Gregory K Hartig
Chondroradionecrosis of the larynx: 24-year University of Wisconsin experience.
Head Neck: 2017;
Gopal Iyer, Albert R Wang, Sean R Brennan, Shay Bourgeois, Eric Armstrong, Pari Shah, Paul M Harari
Identification of stable housekeeping genes in response to ionizing radiation in cancer research.
Sci Rep: 2017, 7();43763
Andrzej P Wojcieszynski, Patrick M Hill, Stephen A Rosenberg, Craig R Hullett, Zacariah E Labby, Bhudatt Paliwal, Mark W Geurts, R Adam Bayliss, John E Bayouth, Paul M Harari, Michael F Bassetti, Andrew M Baschnagel
Dosimetric Comparison of Real-Time MRI-Guided Tri-Cobalt-60 Versus Linear Accelerator-Based Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Lung Cancer Plans.
Technol. Cancer Res. Treat.: 2017;1533034617691407
Gopal Iyer, James Price, Shay Bourgeois, Eric Armstrong, Shyhmin Huang, Paul M Harari
Erratum to: Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor mediated tyrosine 845 phosphorylation of epidermal growth factor receptor in the presence of monoclonal antibody cetuximab.
BMC Cancer: 2016, 16(1);928